|This category in other languages:|
- Action Sports Maui - Offers windsurfing, kitesurfing, surfing and paragliding instruction in Hawaii.
- Aquabank Watersports Recruitment and Directory - UK aquatic site with jobs, directory, competitions and courses for swimming, diving, scuba diving, waterpolo, water skiing, surfing, windsurfing, rowing, canoeing, sailing, synchronised swimming and white water rafting.
- Forces-of-Nature - Windsurfing, kite-surfing, surfing and other coastal sports in the UK. Contains forum, diaries, and beachguides.
- Hang Ten - PC screensavers and wallpaper. Twenty-four action shots of windsurfers, wakeboarders, surfers, and water skiers.
- The Henning Library and Archive - Preserves over 300 years of aquatic sports history. The R. Max Ritter Rare Book houses scrapbooks of many of ISHOF's honorees. The FINA Archive details the development and governing of aquatic sports competitions.
- H2o World - Watersports school in the Maldives includes surfing, windsurfing, sailing, waterski, wakeboard, and kneeboard instruction in a tropical lagoon setting.
- Nauticfriend.com - Directory contains links to fishing, scuba diving, yachting, kitesurfing, and surfing.
- Reginald's Wonderful World of Toobing - Devoted to the joy of floating on slow moving, flatwater, rivers on an innertube, focusing on rivers in the Southeastern United States.
- Rick Leeks Photography - Pictures of surfing, windsurfing, and kitesufing in Hawaii and around the world.
- Wakeskate - Includes kitesurfing and wakeboarding gear reviews and articles on topics chosen by members.
- Waveski - Waveskiing in Auckland, New Zealand, and elsewhere in the world including news, events, beginners tips, and a picture gallery.
- Wet, Wild and Wonderful - Includes information and links for canoeing, kayaking, surfing and other watersports in Ireland.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web