Society: Sexuality: Politics_of_Sexuality: Pornography
|This category in other languages:|
- American Decency Association - An evangelical religious advocacy organization that opposes alleged pornographic and vulgar content in the media.
- Childhood Environment and Cyberporn - A questionnaire project that aims to examine links between cyberporn use, childhood abuse, family functioning, and the emotional well being of Internet porn viewers.
- CP80 Internet Channel Initiative - A drive for support for an initiative that would categorize all content on the Internet into two different port channels in an effort to protect children and businesses from pornography.
- Families Against Pornography - Activists against porn plan a march on Washington. Read about pornography addiction and an opportunity to join the crusade.
- Frontline: American Porn - Documenting the pornography industry's multibillion-dollar rise into mainstream American life.
- The Lighted Candle Society - An anti-pornography organization that was formed to provide opposition to the flood of pornography that is in our society today. This non-profit site contains news, action programs, newsletters, and reference articles.
- ObscenityCrimes.org - Enables people to make reports about possible violations of internet obscenity laws to U.S. Attorneys.
- Pornography - An article discussing just what is pornography.
- Pornography and its Effects - Taking it Like a Man - Novelist Antonella Gambotto's controversial essay on the impact of porn.
- Pornography and the Internet in the United States - Explores the legal and social issues of Internet pornography in the US.
- Pornography as a Cause of Rape - Excerpt from a book by Dr. Diana Russell, Against Pornography: The Evidence of Harm.
- Pornography in Cyberspace - An analysis of the peculiarities of pornography on the Internet.
- Pornography, Obscenity and the Superhighway - A Case for Censorship - New York University Professor Irving Kristol argues for a certain level of censorship.
- Pornography: What's the Big Deal - Essay by Laurie Hall on how porn can ruin families.
- Regulation of Cyberporno - Self regulation and external regulation of pornography on the internet. Author: Albert Benschop (University of Amsterdam).
- SexBizLaw.com - Offers news, legislative updates, court decisions, statutes relating to pornography and obscenity. A subscription is required.
- Women of Kali - A feminist anti-porn monthly zine. Articles and essays look at the images of women in porn and in the media and how these images help create and support an atmosphere where violence against women, especially rape, is a common occurrence.
- XXX Church - Helps to bring awareness, openness, accountability, and recovery to the church, society, and individuals in the issues of pornography and to begin to provide solutions through non-judgmental and creative means.
- Guardian Unlimited - Men and Porn - Long article tries to answer the question, "What does porn do to men?" (November 8, 2003)
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web