Society: Organizations: Advocacy
|This category in other languages:|
- Alliance for Justice - National association of environmental, civil rights, mental health, women's, children's and consumer advocacy organizations.
- American Benefits Council - Advocate for voluntary private employee benefits, based in Washington, DC, USA. Mission, members, issues, news, publications, and calendar.
- Center for Community Change - CCC helps poor people develop their own strong organizations to improve their communities and change policies and institutions that affect their lives.
- Citizens Against Drug Impaired Driving - Candid aims to increase awareness about drug impaired drivers and features a type of assessment which police departments can use to detect likelihood of impairment.
- Creations Guardians - An education and outreach organization dedicated to a vision of a new world where there is no hatred, violence, hunger or poverty and in which the environment and all of the creatures are protected from destruction and mismanagement by both public and private interests.
- Office of the Americas - Dedicated to the cause of Justice and Peace in the hemisphere through broad based educational programs.
- The Peace and Justice Foundation, Inc. - A human rights oriented education and advocacy organization, which organises demonstrations and educational initiatives.
- Southern Poverty Law Center - Founded in 1971, is a non-profit organization that combats hate, intolerance and discrimination through education and litigation. Located in Montgomery, Alabama, it is also the site of the Maya Lin-designed Civil Rights Memorial.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web