Society: Issues: Violence_and_Abuse
|This category in other languages:|
- Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse (MINCAVA)
- Offers information and resources on violence and various types of abuse. Provides links to related resources, including information about child abuse, domestic violence, violence against women, and elder abuse.
- Abuse and Violence in Relationships - Articles, advice, tips, newsletter and forum on abuse in general as well as child abuse, sexual abuse.
- A.M.A. Reports: Violence Prevention - Addresses many types of violence.
- Andrew Vachss' Help Resources - Resources and collected news articles on matters of abuse, violence and neglect.
- FaithTrust Institute - Works with faith communities to combat abuse and violence in families, religious communities, and across society, including sexual abuse. Describes programs and perspectives for different world faiths and provides resources on the issues.
- Internet Campaign Against Violence - Internet movement devoted to the promotion of healthy, non-violent means of solving conflicts.
- Matrism/Patrism Explained - An explanation of the random violence that has erupted in the community at the end of the twentieth century that was predicted by G.R Taylor's theory of Matrism/Patrism.
- Power-Under: Trauma and Nonviolent Social Change - Online book about connections between oppression, trauma, and internalized powerlessness, with strategies for breaking cycles of violence.
- Quit Abuse Society - Compilation of links to support sites for various types of abuse.
- The Scapegoat Society - Illustrates the dynamics of scapegoating and how to neutralize it. For scapegoaters' targets and students of scapegoating psychology.
- Seeds Of Promise - Series of quarterly reports which examine the underlying causes of increasing violence in society.
- Violence As A Public Health Issue - Provides summaries, abstracts to cases, and law review articles dealing with the problem of preventing violence in the United States of America.
- The Violence Institute Of New Jersey At UMNDJ - Assists New Jersey in addressing the unacceptably high rates of violence statewide.
- Violence Prevention - Listing of resources dealing with preventing violence towards children.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web