Society: Issues: Race-Ethnic-Religious_Relations
|This category in other languages:|
- Adversity.Net - Group was founded in 1997 to promote the fair and equal treatment under the law for all citizens without regard to race, gender, or ethnic origin. includes articles, news and contact information.
- The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community - Dealing with the issues of religious persecution faced by Ahmadiyya Muslims in Pakistan. Contain news, photographs and contact information
- Applied Research Center - A public policy, educational and research institute whose work emphasizes issues of race and social change. Includes news, view points and contact information.
- Asian American Concerns - A compilation of online resources from the Japanese American Network on issues of concern to Asian Americans.
- Attributes of Nations - Includes articles on nation-race personalities compared to stages of growth from childhood to adulthood. Contact information provided.
- Center for Religious Freedom - Defends against religious persecution of all groups throughout the world. It insists that U.S. foreign policy defend Christians and Jews, Muslim dissidents and minorities, and other religious minorities in countries such as Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Iran and Sudan.
- Citizens for Nonviolent Action Against Racism - This organization was founded in 1988 in response to the Aryan Nation's yearly conference in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Includes related links and contact information.
- Citizens' Initiative on Race and Ethnicity - Examines how the realities of race affect the significant social problems that exist in America.
- ColorQ World - A non Eurocentric world view for promoting self-examination and cross-cultural understanding among people of color.
- Congress of Racial Equality - Includes information on the organization, its views, activities and contact data.
- The Diversity Myth - General academic discussion of race and ethnic relations
- Implicit Association Test - Self-test your unconscious levels of prejudice about age, gender, race, self-esteem, and mathematics vs. art.
- Institute for the Study of Academic Racism - Includes information on the organization, and its advisory counsel. Related links and photo gallery provided.
- Institute of Race Relations (IRR) - London-based thinktank on the struggle for racial justice in the UK, Europe and around the world.
- Learn to Question - Educational and research site by Boston Latin School students on human rights, genocide, propaganda, tolerance, and identity.
- Logical Thinkers - African American social and political commentary.
- The Melton Foundation - Sponsors annual symposia for intercultural exchange among university students. Information about bridging cultures, timetable, outreach programs, and other projects.
- Multi-Cultural Couples - Includes information on multi-cultural couples and their families. It addresses issues that these people face on a daily basis including religion and education.
- Myth of the Melting Pot: America's Racial and Ethnic Divides - Series of articles about race relations in America from the Washington Post Newspaper.
- Prejudice and Discrimination - Links to treatment for this problem.
- Prejudice-The Authoritarian Personality - Shows evidence of how prejudice is learned and unlearned.
- The Race Debate - An actual transcribed debate regarding race and other issues.
- Race, Democracy and Culture - Rooted in and growing out of former president Bill Clinton's Initiative on Race, the Renewing Democracy Through Interracial/Multicultural Community Building project.
- Racetalks Initiatives - A research and public education project initiated by law professors Lani Guinier and Susan Sturm. Includes articles, interviews and the syllabus for a seminar.
- Racial and Ethnic Policy Issues - Despite over three decades of a concerted effort to rectify past racial injustices, race remains a crucial aspect of American society with policy implications throughout our governmental systems.
- The Role of Testing - A national report card on discrimination in America published by the Urban Institute.
- Thesis Link - Includes essays on the spiritual, physical, mental and emotional balance of Africans in America.
- The Transborder Initiative For Tolerance And Human Rights - The initiative to encourage tolerance and understanding among people of different ethnic groups, races, nationalities, religions, cultures, social backgrounds and other minorities that face discrimination.
- White Guilt and Black Power - Discussion of an article from the Wall Street Journal on FreeRepublic.
- Whose Holocaust Is It? - Site includes information on the differences between the Palestinian and Jewish persecution.
- Working Class Whites - Explores the general treatment of working class whites in the media. Dealing with the areas of religion, race relations, work and lifestyle in defining working class whites as a unique social culture.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web