Society: Issues: Gambling
- Casinos in Maine: Worth the Gamble? - Ongoing, in-depth feature from Maine Today.
- The Future Legal Landscape for Internet Gambling - Leading gambling authority Professor I. Nelson Rose examines the legalities of gambling online.
- Gambling Internet Resource Guide - Federal and regional gaming information sites, from the University of Memphis.
- Gambling Law US - Examination and explanation of United States gambling laws at the state and federal levels.
- Gambling on the Internet - Explores the political and social implications of the emerging online gambling industry and the ability of the existing legal framework to halt the industry's development.
- Gambling Online - Is it Legal? - Sixty percent of Internet gambling is done by Americans. The US government is trying to stop it, but can they?
- Gaming Studies Research Center - Extensive gambling resources from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Institute for the Study of Gambling and Commercial Gaming - Academic resources on the impact of gambling both on individuals and in the wider society.
- New Deal - Rise of Indian Gaming - Reno Gazette-Journal article series examines California Indian gaming from the Nevada perspective.
- North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries - Contains facts and figures, lottery history, events listings and gambling studies resources.
- The Online Gambling Bill Debate: Prohibition vs. Regulation? - Addresses the question of prohibition vs. regulation regarding online gambling.
- Internet Gambling Licensing and Regulation Commission Act - US House bill by John Conyers (D-MI) to establish an Internet gambling commission. (March 12, 2003)
- Internet Gambling Enforcement Act - US House bill by James Leach (R-IA) to prohibit funding of Internet gambling accounts via bank instruments. (January 7, 2003)
- Internet Gambling - The Government Accounting Office's overview of the issues. PDF file. (December, 2002)
- In re: MasterCard Decision - US Court of Appeals ruling that the Wire Act does not prohibit online casino wagering. (November 20, 2002)
- Frontline: Easy Money - Interviews and articles from both sides of the debate, as well as a timeline, statistics and look at gambling odds. (June, 1997)
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web