Society: Crime: Internet_Crime
- C4I.org - Computer Security & Intelligence - News articles on internet crime
- Computer Crime Research Center - Daily news about computer crime, internet fraud and cyber terrorism.
- Cyber Criminals Most Wanted - Overview of cyber criminal activity that includes safety, security, viruses, scams, filtering, encryption, hackers and government legislation.
- Cyber Forensics Ltd - Investigates computer crime, and supplies forensic investigation equipment and software.
- Cybercop Internet Services - Provides internet investigators, computer forensic examiners, and information security professionals vanity domain name E-mail services, forums, chat rooms, and resource links.
- Cybercrime - Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section (CCIPS) of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice
- Cyber-Crimes & Misdemeanors - Abstract on the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. [PDF]
- Cybercrimes at the U. of Dayton School of Law - Dedicated to exploring the issues involved with crimes that are committed in cyberspace, usually those crimes that are committed with a computer, or against a computer. Information on various cybercrimes.
- Dissertation on fighting Cyber-crime - A paper submitted by Cedric Magnin for his LLM at Santa Clara University on the new 2001 Council of Europe Convention on Cyber-crime.
- DP284’s Resource Site - Details on the J.C. Morris & Co. / Todd W. Short scam. An online store that sold computer equipment that customers claim they never received.
- Federal guidelines for searching and seizing computers - Text of guidelines for computer searching obtained by EPIC under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)in 1994.
- Identity Theft - The U.S. government's central website for information about identity theft, the fastest growing Internet crime.
- International Home of Computer Investigative Specialists - International group of former law enforcement members specializing in forensic computer science. Offer expertise and training in seizing computers and recovering lost data.
- Internet Law Library - International listings of and link to laws, codes, statutes, and law journals dealing with computers and the law. On-line translators available. Links to other law related sites. Has internal search engine.
- Internet Safety Awareness - How to 'safely surf the net' tips.
- Internet Safety Resources - Reprints of articles by lawyer Andrew Vachss on Internet crime and law enforcement issues
- Metropolitan Police, Internet Related Crime - UK law in relation to Internet crime, how to report illegal material.
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (2000) - A summary of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA), passed in the UK in July 2000.
- Special Focus on Law Enforcement Online - Links to articles concerning government actions against crime in cyberspace and the use of the Internet to commit crimes in the real world and the impact on personal privacy.
- Tech Law Journal - News articles concerning regulation, litigation, and crime related legislation on the Internet. Has links to summaries of current and past trials regarding computers, technology and crime.
- Web Investigations and Security Agency (WIASA) - An international organization of skilled volunteers dedicated to promoting safety and security online. Organizational structure, areas to submit news or suspicions of crimes, resources for the public, and awards and news about WIASA.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web