Regional: North_America: United_States: Society_and_Culture
|This category in other languages:|
- American Fact Finder - Index of data provided by the US Census Bureau, including population, ethnic, divorce, economic, poverty, and migration statistics, as well as the procedures that generate them.
- America's Safest and Most Dangerous Cities - An alphabetical listing of the top and bottom 25 cities in which to live based on safety and danger. Rankings for previous years are available back to 1995.
- CensusScope - Provides trend charts and data, demographic maps, and rankings for states, counties and metropolitan areas. Uses Census 2000 and historical data.
- Current Population Survey (CPS) - A hub for joint technical papers on the current population survey between the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the U.S. Bureau of the Census.
- God Bless The US - Web based community for Americans covering current social and political issues. Includes forums, articles, downloads and related links and resources.
- H-Amstdy: American Studies - H-Net discussion group dedicated to the cultures of North America and the United States. Features archive, reviews, charter, links to related lists, and subscription information.
- The Historical Marker Database - A database containing historical markers and commemorative plaques from across the United States. Categorized marker access and an area where members can collect markers they have visited.
- Metropolitan Areas Definitions - Official U.S. definitions of metropolitan areas, including metropolitan statistical areas (MSAs), consolidated metropolitan statistical areas (CMSAs), and primary metropolitan statistical areas (PMSAs).
- North American Pt-to-Pt Association - Provides fox hunting and steeplechasing racing competitions. Page includes events calendar and photos.
- Social Science Data Analysis Network (SSDAN) - University-based organization that creates demographic media, such as user guides, web sites, and hands-on classroom computer materials that make US census data accessible to educators, policymakers, and citizens. Features publications, a data center, and sponsored websites.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web