Reference: Education: Instructional_Technology
|This category in other languages:|
- Adobe in Education: Resources for Educators and Students - Tips and tricks, online tutorials, discussion forums, and resources.
- Adoption of Learning Technologies in Schools and Universities - Scholarly article reporting on stages and repeating patterns that shape the IT adoption process.
- Apple Education - Contains information about educational technology research, reports, funding, as well as links to other websites.
- The Association For Educational Communications &Technology - Articles and activities to provide leadership in educational communications and technology by linking professionals holding a common interest in the use of educational technology and its application to the learning process.
- Center For Technology Innovations in Education - CTIE is a research and development center at the University of Missouri dedicated to the reform of teaching and learning methods at all education levels through the innovative application of technology.
- Centre for Learning, Knowing & Interactive Technologies - Concerned with developing theories and practices which increase understanding of how cultural, cognitive and technological tools shape and support learning and knowing.
- A Complete Manual of Videotaping and Editing Techniques - A manual written for beginning videographers, parents and educators which includes discussions on equipment, videotaping situations, scripting, and other related topics.
- Computer Mediated Communication - Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication On the Web Quarterly Since June, 1995
- Comunicativo.net - Free, printable lesson plans and class activities for teachers of Spanish.
- CREATE for Mississippi - How to view web sites offline, use an LCD projector for wireless laptops, use a HP Scanjet, and record data/audio as well as lesson plans, handouts and links.
- CSCL 2001 - The European Conference on Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning 2001 was held at Maastricht, The Netherlands, on March 22-24, 2001. Euro-CSCL 2001 is devoted to the exploration of technology in collaborative forms of learning, teaching and working.
- De Wilde CBT N.V. - Web Based Language Learning - In addition to retail and freeware versions of language learning modules with exercises and results viewer, this site allows importation of electronic text, sound, picture, or video for custom multimedia exercises.
- Digital Equity Toolkit - A collection of resources to help educators and students access, successfully, in their classrooms and projects, technology tools, computers and the Internet.
- Distance Education at a Glance - Guides for Teachers and Administrators - A series of guides distilled from the books by Barry Willis, "Distance Education–Strategies" and "Tools and Distance Education–A Practical Guide."
- EDTECH - Information page for the largest electronic mailing list devoted to technology in education.
- Education & Computer Connection - Resources, links, state testing tips and strategies, lesson plans, web adventures, and lots of links.
- Education Consumers ClearingHouse - Subscription-supported e-mailing list whose purpose is to empower education's consumers. Subscribers ask questions, post information and opinion, or just follow the various discussions.
- Education Gateway - Database of sites searchable by grade and subject area for curriculum materials, ideas, homework help, lesson plans, projects, and resources for gifted and talented students. Also includes some of the success stories of those who have integrated technology into the classroom, as well as professional development resources.
- ETEC Connections - Tools, resources, grant information and ideas for technology integration standards with beginning and advanced levels.
- Evaluating the Impact of Technology - Article on three main purposes of Instructional technology and how its usefulness can be evaluated.
- The Flashcard Exchange - Numerous subject and grade-specific cards available to review online, download, print, or customize. Also includes educational links and services.
- Florida Educational Technology Corporation - In addition to providing an annual conference with the opportunity to review the latest technology trends, this site has technology articles with hyperlinks to resources.
- From Now On: The Educational Technology Journal - Technology for schools; technology for learning.
- Great Expectations: Content, Communications, Productivity, and the Role of Information Technology in Higher Education - Important challenges which higher education must address with realistic expectations and objectives, mindful about real costs, attentive to the capacity to deliver, and focused on the needs of an increasingly heterogeneous clientele in a rapidly changing world.
- Halff Resources - Consulting services for instructional technology research, design, development, and implementation.
- The "Hole in the Wall" - NIIT's experiments with Minimally Invasive Education, which show that educationally-deprived children can learn technology.
- The Hole-In-The-Wall - Minimally invasive education experiments conducted by NIIT. Free Internet kiosks provided to slum children who were unfamiliar with computers and the Internet led to learning.
- Instructional Technology Annotated Bibliographies - Annotated bibliographies on the use of instructional technologies in Science and Mathematics are presented in this page.
- International Conference on New Technologies in Education ICTE2002 - November, 2002, conference in Spain..
- ISOC - Interactive Socrates Projects Database - Projects supported by the Socrates program for international cooperation in education and research. Projects are categorized according to target group, theme, and subject. Focus on new technology in learning and distance education.
- Journal of Technology Education - Provides a forum for scholarly discussion on topics relating to technology education.
- The Journal of Virtual Environments - The Journal of Virtual Environments is a refereed electronic journal which publishes research that relates to Virtual Environments or makes use of Virtual Environments.
- J/P Associates - Commercial video products for Direct Instruction, a reading program, as well as language, math, and technology offerings.
- Learning Circuits - A nice e-learning glossary compiled by Eva Kaplan-Leiserson.
- Learning Framework - Commercial online courses for educators, trainers and developers to integrate technology.
- Learning Solutions Group - A team of instructional development experts create customized, needs-based training material to improve employee knowledge, skills, and performance.
- LESTER: Learning Science and Technology Repository - An online community and database focused on innovations in learning science and technology (LST) that profiles innovative research projects and researchers. Registered users can add, update, or modify records about their projects and organization, thereby keeping the information accurate and up-to-date. Registration is not required to search or browse the database.
- Louisiana Region 4 Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center - Training for educators in Louisiana's Region 4 using peer-instructor modeling of technology-connected lessons based on content standards.
- Maryland Collaborative for Teacher Preparation - Essays on constructivism and education compiled by the Maryland Collaborative for Teacher Preparation.
- Microsoft in Education - Links to resources and partners available to help both schools (K-12) and higher education.
- MicroSoft in Education: Instructional Resources - Lesson plans and tutorials to help learn Microsoft applications and implement them in the classroom.
- Mississippi Teacher Exchange - On-line technology training and tutorials, technology questions answered by e-mail, mentoring program, lesson plans, and links.
- MultiMedia Schools Magazine - A practical how-to magazine that addresses multiple technologies used in K-12 schools today-CD-ROM, multimedia, online, and Internet resources. Articles, columns, news, and product reviews are contributed by practicing educators who use new technologies in the classroom and media center.
- The New Curriculum - Original columns on classroom uses of technology and practices in professional development. Links to lesson plans, utilities, best of the web, educational technology forums, and news. Free subscription..
- North American Simulation and Gaming Association - Links to web sites with components of design, implementation, and evaluation of games and simulations to improve learning results. Also includes a catalog of games and links to articles on such topics as getting a group to think like a genius and managing difficult behaviors.
- On the Horizon - Provides an information database and a forum that explores the implications of a rapidly changing world on educational organizations and processes, and examines ways to make educational organizations and programs more effective.
- Ongoing Tales Online Magazine - For your reading pleasure Antelope Publishing presents a free magazine with serial stories; titles include children's, romance, fantasy, scifi and mystery.
- Preparing Tomorrow's Teachers To Use Technology (PT3) - A program of the US Department of Education.
- Project ECOLE - Virginia teachers' automated curriculum which links national standards and Virginia standards of learning to activities, lesson plans, projects and automated testing component for students. Requires password.
- Quiz Hub - Links to online games, puzzles, and quizzes.
- Role Play Simulation for Teaching and Learning - This site presents a collection of papers on the theories and applications of role play simulation for teaching and learning. There are links to other educational simulation references and to a bibliography of related articles.
- Round World Media - Provides commercial online instruction on various subjects such as Flash 5 and HTML. Services for design and development of educational media for the web and interactive TV also available.
- Sara Jalali: Multimedia Producer - Consultant for educational software, web-based training, and multimedia. Site also has her professional and personal links.
- School Web of Instructional Media Database (SWIM) - A Web-based, searchable database that allows for access by students and teachers to different instructional media.
- ScienceMan - A non-profit initiative aimed at helping teachers and students cope with technology integration. Many photographs of computer setups, and a good number of science resources.
- Stanford University - Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Suite101.com: Educators' studies involving using media and multimedia - Does using multimedia help in education? This article addresses this question.
- TeacherInfo.com - Training modules for email, word processing, spreadsheets, data bases, and presentations as well as resources in media literacy, math, art, and special education.
- Technological Horizons in Education (T.H.E.) Journal - T.H.E. Online is the leading Technology based education publication for K-12 and higher education. T.H.E. Online contains information, news and activities related to the use of educational technology.
- Technology & Learning Online - A magazine for K-12 school administrators, teachers, and technology coordinators, has reviews and other interactive features.
- Total Recall Learning, Inc. - Multimedia approach to memorization of data in such areas as nutrition, spelling, names, marketing, and avoiding sexual harassment.
- Virtual Adaptive Learning Architecture Project - VALA focuses on developing a learning architecture with user interface adaptability that provides a personalized learning environment for each learner
- World Association for Online Education - WAOE: Combining dedication to online learning with fun and cultural exchange.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web