Recreation: Travel: Specialty_Travel: Archaeology
- Ancient World Tours - Offers historical and cultural tours to Egypt, the Middle East, Europe, Mexico, Chile, Sri Lanka and Cambodia escorted by authors, archaeologists and TV presenters.
- Andante Travels - Itineraries from Roman Britain to Zulu Africa, Persia to Prague. Contact information for Great Britain agency.
- Archaeological Adventures - Offers opportunities to discover and participate in archaeology in the Phoenix area.
- Archaeological Tours - Specialized tours led by scholars.
- Archaeology in Europe - Archaeologist David Beard runs regular archaeological field trips and study tours in Britain, France and Germany. Details of current and previous tours. Also biography and weblog of archaeological news from various sources.
- Archaeology Plus - Archaeologist Boma Johnson offers tours to ancient Native American petroglyph sites and illustrated talks.
- Archaeotours - Archaeologist Alex Herrera offers small group, tailor-made tours of the archaeology and culture of Peru. Includes itinerary, photographs and biography.
- Desert Discoveries - Explore the archaeology and landscape of Jordan's deserts and mountains, seeing known sites such as the famous lost city of Petra, but also unexplored areas.
- Destinations and Adventures International - Travel company based in Los Angeles and specializing in tours of the Middle East, Africa and Asia, including a range of archaeology tours. Itineraries and prices.
- Explorations Inc - Offers tours featuring Maya traditions and archaeology.
- Far Horizons Archaeological and Cultural Trips, Inc. - Worldwide tours led by scholars.
- Gregath Publishing Company Tours - Specializing in tours of a genealogical and historical nature in the USA.
- Hadrian's Wall Heritage Tours - Providing guided tours of the world heritage site, Hadrian's Wall. Based in Northumberland, United Kingdom. Information on this Roman wall across the country, the tours and the region.
- iExplore: Cultural Travel - Complete travel resource for planning and booking cultural travel. Research cultural destinations, tips and advice, off-the-beaten-path locales, book a trip.
- Inka's Archaeological Tours - Archaeological, ecological and adventure tours in South America.
- Khaled Azzam - An Egyptologist and tour guide. Details of Egypt programs and tours.
- Laboratorio Viaggi - Based at the Castle of Santa Severa, offers unusual tours in southern Etruria, cradle of the Etruscan civilization. Archaeological tours, trekking, water-sports or food and wine itineraries.
- Lindum Heritage - Offer archaeology and history short break weekends and holidays in and around Lincoln, UK. Enjoy learning about the past or taking part in an excavation.
- Maya Exploration Center - Non-profit specialty tour operator offering educational adventures in Mesoamerica. Details of regular and custom organised Chiapas tours.
- Maya World Expeditions - Offers different expedition intinerary packages to Mayan and Aztec Ruins in Central Mexico and the Yucatan Penisula.
- Mostly Maya - Dwayne Shreve's budget travel guide to Maya ruins and culture in Southern Mexico, Belize, Honduras and El Salvador, including links to local bus and air schedules.
- Museum Tours - Specializes in tours to Egypt for museum members and other Egypt enthusiasts. Features a virtual Egyptian museum with the 19th century works of David Roberts and Francis Frith.
- Odyssey: Adventures in Archaeology - Offers archaeological tours of Europe and the Near East from Canada.
- Orkney Archaeology Tours - Professional archaeologists offer holidays, short breaks and tours of the archaeological sites of these Scottish islands. Details and prices.
- Peter Sommer Travels - UK-based archaeologist offering specialist archaeological cruises and tours to Turkey. Includes biography, tour details and gallery of photographs.
- Private Tour Turkey - Archeologist Tolun Cerkes offers tailor-made archeological tours to the ancient sites of Turkey.
- Project Discovery - A non-profit charitable organization whose purpose is to support and promote archaeology in Armenia. The site includes information on archaeological tours.
- Runner Tourism and Travel - Archaeological and cultural tours for small groups in Turkey.
- Sporades Tours - Tours to Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Italy led by classics and archaeology professors.
- Stonehenge Organisation - Tours and tourist information for Stonehenge.
- Tierra Maya Tours - Travel agent for tours around the Mexican Caribbean and the Mayan world.
- Time Travel Australia - Specialists in archaeological and historical tours around the world. Includes tour details and newsletters.
- Time Travel Tours - An English company providing tours to ancient landmarks and historic sites throughout England, from prehistoric to Tudor. Details of tours and staff.
- The Traveller - Operates curator-led tours worldwide, reflecting the work and collections of the great British museums. Database of details, which can be searched by region, lecturer or date.
- West Wales Study Breaks - Offers residential short courses on the archaeology of Pembrokeshire. Details of courses, staff and venue, with information on St David's.
- Zarzora Expeditions - Guided tours to Gilf Kebir, Uweinat and the Great Sandsea.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web