Recreation: Humor: Computer
|This category in other languages:|
- Anvil Dropping - Site documents crushing of electronics by dropping a large steel weight on them.
- The Arrow Homepage - Debates the true nomenclature of those arrow thingys sometimes found in software and other user interfaces.
- The Best of Rec.Humor.Funny - Computers and technology jokes with one-line ratings.
- Blinkenlights Posters - The famous blackletter-Gothic sign in mangled pseudo-German that once graced about half the computer rooms in the English-speaking world.
- CanBiteMyAss - A humorous and satirical take on computer business and related news.
- CD-ROMs in the Microwave - Information on what happens when CD-ROMs get put in the microwave.
- The Chronicles of George - Contains end-user support requests with humorous comments added. Also contains FAQs, a discussion board, and a weblog.
- Colossal Computer Cartoon Book - Vintage cartoons and comics about computers and technology.
- Compufun - Collection of jokes and humorous images, covering a variety of topics.
- CompuTeaser - Jokes, puns and other forms of humor on various computer-related subjects.
- Computer and Technology Joke Page - Computer and technology-related jokes and humorous quotes.
- The Computer Joker - Jokes covering a variety of operating systems and computer technology.
- Computer Jokes - Old and new jokes about computing and the Internet.
- Computer Jokes - A small collection of computer jokes divided into categories.
- Computer Jokes - Jokes and pictures aimed at amusing geeks. Visitor contributions accepted.
- Computer Jokes UK - Windows, Linux and Unix jokes, plus technical support stories.
- Computer Stupidities - Humorous anecdotes of users creatively misusing computers.
- Computer Withdrawal - A humor story about when your computer crashes.
- Cult of the Flaky Hardware - Humorous articles about how far people will go to get their computers working again.
- Cyber Exorcism - Dedicated to fighting the poltergeists and cyber-demons that inhabit PCs.
- Dictionary of Computing - A humourous dictionary of computing terms.
- Don't Tech Me In - Technology humor site with articles, links, and e-mail updates.
- The Easter Egg Archive - Secret tidbits hidden in software, movies, music, TV, books, and art.
- Easter Eggs - Amusing secret tidbits and Easter eggs hidden in software
- The Emperor's Washing Line - Humorous articles on various aspects of information technology.
- Erroneous Errors - A site with erroneous errors and funny features of software programs.
- Five B's - Includes computer jokes on a variety of subjects.
- GeekStreak - Opinions and comment on retro computer games, the Internet and life.
- Giggle Productions - Business and IT related cartoons and worst case practice including help desk.
- Girlfriend 1.0 - Software compatibility problems with the application Girlfriend 1.0.
- Hacker Attack Cartoons - Cartoons about hacker attacks on the internet by various editorial cartoonists.
- The Haunted Apple - Humorous ghost stories fabricated from hard facts and experiences of common Apple II users.
- The HB Eggjet - Product information for an egg-printing and scanning device for use around Easter-time. In English and German.
- I Hate Computers - Reasons to hate computers. Regular newsletter with back issues.
- Instant Tech Support Form - An online form that erroneously claims to solve even the most baffling computer problems.
- Kill a Computer - Various computers are dropped from buildings or crushed by steamrollers.
- KissMyFloppy.com - Computer-related jokes, cartoons, and links.
- Knuth 3:16 - A retrospective of the work of Don Knuth, written a few thousand years from now.
- Letter to the Attorney General. - A satirical view of a world run entirely by Windows XP.
- Life In a Tech Shop - A look at how people mistreat their computers, which commentary and photographs.
- MCNGP - Spoof of IT industry certification schemes.
- Meatnurse: The Epic Geek Saga - Futuristic story on how geeks will all eventually need a meatnurse.
- Meet Joe Bloggs - A story of the trials and tribulations of a team of software developers.
- Mr. Carpio's Wacky Computer Cures - Humorous answers to common computer questions.
- The Network Administrator - A humorous take on the lift in IT support.
- NotJoeSoft - Software parodies includes Joesoft Cheese, a web browser, and Joesoft Mama, a genealogy tool.
- Ol' Buffalo Computer Humor Page - Collection of computer jokes.
- Parodies of Tech Companies - Including the rivalry between AMD and Intel, and Captain Picard encountering the Microsoft Borg.
- Photoshop Jokes - Collection of visual jokes based on the tools and filters of Adobe Photoshop.
- Please Spam Me - Sarcastic ode to the worst of the worst junk e-mail.
- Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair - A collection of questions asked of a technical support representative.
- Quit Slashdot.org Today - Home of the Quit Slashdot movement. Reasons to quit, alternatives, equally bad sites, and a FAQ.
- Sonic Dragon Productions - Repository of humorous computer-related links and quotes, as well as a few pictures.
- Sysadmin Price List - What system administrators charge for everyday events. From alt.sysadmin.recovery.
- TechTales - Extensive collection of amusing tech support stories. Includes stories from home and professional support situations.
- Tipsybottle.com - Computer related humor, news, polls and serious articles on security and technical issues.
- Toasties - Data Destruction - Guide to destroying the excess CD-ROMs that litter your world. Includes image gallery and guestbook.
- TRCLHCA - The Real Canonical List of Humorous Computer Acronyms - Lists common computer and technology acronyms, their real meaning and a satirical meaning.
- True History of the Net - Humorous narrative recounting important events in the history of personal computing.
- Unloading Windows - Converts your Windows PC screen to a Mac OS desktop until you exit. [flash-java]
- Was ist das Blinkenlights? - Herr Doctor Otto Von Fraktur-Englisch explains.
- 640x480 - Video game related comics and articles.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web