|This category in other languages:|
- The Vaults of Erowid
- Index of drugs, with physical effects, images, history, chemistry and law information for each. Articles and sections for wide variety of drug related material, including law, experiences, community, drug testing, spirituality, health, and artistic endeavors.
- Alchemind Society - An international nonprofit association of people working in the public interest to protect the fundamental right to freedom of thought through the use of drugs. Includes news, law library, journal, plus organizational and membership information.
- Ambitious Addict - Discussion forum, photos, and user contributions.
- Archido: Archives for Drug Literature - Provides database, bibliographies, reviews, and links. [English and German]
- Chill Pharm - A portal for discussion of the drug counter-culture. Featuring news, policy and health discussions, experiences, and techniques.
- Codeine Information - A non-profit source of information on the recreational use of codeine, dihydrocodeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and pholcodine. Includes facts, extraction guide, list of products containing codeine, information on side effects, addiction and tolerance.
- Crack Cocaine - Information, history, facts, and pictures of crack and cocaine.
- Drug Calculator - Allows the user to calculate how much money is spent monthly and annually on drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes.
- Drugs Forum - Information and forum about most recreational drugs.
- The Drugs Index - Portal to drug-related websites organized by topic, and a chat room.
- Green Party - Focuses on drug policies in the United Kingdom and global cannabis news and harm reduction information. Also sells Ecstasy testing kits and books.
- The Lycaeum - Contains a comprehensive listing of various mind altering substances, including their chemical structures and effects (with first person accounts).
- Recreational Drugs Information - Provides information about a wide range of recreational drugs, including their effects and historical usages.
- Responsible Drug Use - Offers a Duncanian perspective on the nature of responsible, non-addictive use of recreational drugs, including concerns for situational, health, and safety responsibilities.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web