|This category in other languages:|
- ABA Presidential Task Force on Corporate Responsibility - Examining systemic issues relating to corporate responsibility arising out of the collapse of major businesses.
- AccountAbility: Institute of Social and Ethical Accountability - International professional institute dedicated to the promotion of social, ethical and overall organizational accountability, a precondition for achieving sustainable development.
- African Institute of Corporate Citizenship - Focuses on corporate citizenship practice through the development of tailored consultancy. Works with companies and organisations looking at the integration of corporate citizenship values into core business strategy.
- Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship - Education and research organization focused on the ways in which companies integrate basic social values with everyday business practices, operations and policies. Offers executive education programs, conferences, consulting and a knowledge center.
- Business Committee for the Arts, Inc. - Provides businesses of all sizes with the services and resources necessary to develop and advance partnerships with the arts that benefit business, the arts and the community.
- Business for Social Responsibility - Multinational nonprofit organization that assists member companies in corporate responsibility, including ethical values, respect for human rights, and environmental protection.
- Business in the Community - A movement of businesses committed to continually improving their positive impact on society through corporate social responsibility.
- Business in the Community - Ireland - A movement of companies committed to continually improving their impact on society by integrating social, environmental and ethical concerns into the business decision-making process and the core activities in companies.
- Canadian Business for Social Responsibility (CBSR) - A national charitable organization dedicated to advancing the role and interests of the charitable sector for the benefit of Canadian communities.
- Cause Marketing Forum - Conference for information on building mutually beneficial business and nonprofit partnerships. History, workshop and contact information.
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Information about government activities concerning corporate social responsibility in the UK. From the Dept. of Trade and Industry.
- The CSR Group - Consulting firm specializing corporate social responsibility, corporate ethics, sustainability, governance and CSR communications.
- Economic Technologies Corp. - Develops, builds, deploys, integrates and manages advanced economic growth models, applications, infrastructure and backbone operating systems for nations.
- Foundation for Business and Society - Norwegian group established to promote the understanding of sustainable development, education, and research. Includes active project list and background information.
- The Foundation for Values Based Business - Organization working to enable individuals and companies to adopt ethical principles and values. Topics include social responsibility, environmental sustainability, work life balance, family, leadership, and corporate integrity.
- Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility - Composed of Roman Catholic, Protestant and Jewish investors, the ICCR sponsors shareholder resolution discussions and promotes environmentally and socially responsible practices for companies.
- International Association for Business and Society (IABS) - Devoted to research and teaching about the relationships between business, government and society. Includes links to newsletters and journals, programs and meetings, syllabi for university courses.
- Principles for Global Corporate Responsibility: - Presents the Bench Marks Document, described as one of the most comprehensive sets of social and environmental criteria and business performance indicators available.
- Rethinking Regeneration - Enterprise for All? - A rolling programme of open space events talking place in the most needy areas of the UK.
- Street Vendor Project - Project organized to promote the rights of street vendors. Includes FAQ.
- TechnoServe - Provides business advice and access to both markets and capital to businesspeople in developing countries.
- United Nations and Business - Information about UN development project partnerships with the private sector and foundations, guidelines for doing business with the UN, issues statements, fact sheets, and other materials.
- United Nations Global Compact - A value based platform with nine principles derived from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It asks companies to act on these principles in their own corporate domains. Contains case studies, current projects, and annual policy dialogue.
- Triple Pundit - Digest with information about businessess and their environmental plans. [Atom]
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web