Business: Arts_and_Entertainment: Gaming
- American Gaming Association - Addresses federal legislative and regulatory issues affecting the casino industry, such as taxation, travel and tourism.
- Australian Gaming Machine Manufacturers Association - Publishes Australasian Gaming Magazine and sponsors the Australasian Gaming Expo.
- Blue Fox Jobs - Casino, hotel and resort jobs listings for the gaming industry.
- California Gambling Control Commission - Regulates all aspects of California gambling, including Indian casinos and public cardrooms.
- Casino Association of Louisiana - Trade organization of casino operators and related professionals.
- Casino Careers Online - Serves experienced gaming personnel seeking career advancement, as well as other candidates seeking industry jobs.
- Casino Slot Data Analysis Services - Slot machine and table game analysis services.
- Casinos and Gaming - History and background about the casino industry aimed at persuading people to work in the industry.
- Colorado Division of Gaming - Official state regulations, information, and publications.
- Colorado Gaming Association - Promotes a profitable and responsible gaming industry in the state.
- Compensation in the Gaming Industry - Top level 1999 salaries in Las Vegas and Atlantic City.
- Directorate of Offshore Gaming - Regulatory body responsible for overseeing Internet gaming industry for Antigua and Barbuda.
- Gaming Floor - Casino trade and industry news, products and suppliers, employment resources, conferences and exhibitions.
- Gaming Industry News - Topix - News on the gaming industry continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
- Illinois Casino and Gaming Association - Organization representing state riverboat gaming industry.
- Interactive Gaming Council - International trade association committed to the advancement of the interactive gambling industry.
- International Masters of Gaming Law - Non-profit association of attorneys, gaming regulators and gaming executives.
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission - Oversight body of Canadian Mohawk tribe offering regulatory and ISP services to online gambling businesses.
- Kentucky Gaming Law - All aspects of Kentucky gaming law including horse racing, charitable gaming and the lottery.
- Louisiana Gaming Control Board - State agency regulating riverboats, land-based casinos and racetracks.
- Michigan Gaming Control Board - Regulates Detroit casinos, their suppliers and employees, and oversees the state's Native American casinos.
- Mississippi Gaming Association - Promotes the interests of the Mississippi gaming tourism industry and its employees.
- Mississippi Gaming Commission - Regulates casinos and charitable gaming in the state.
- Missouri Gaming Commission - Ensures that casino games are conducted fairly, according to their rules and with full disclosure.
- Missouri Riverboat Gaming Association - Offers a report on the economic impact of gaming in Missouri since 1994.
- National Indian Gaming Commission - The United States regulatory agency responsible for overseeing Indian gaming.
- Nevada Gaming Control Board - State regulatory agency news, links and exclusion/ejection list of banned individuals.
- New Jersey Casino Control Commission - Panel charged with regulating New Jersey's casinos.
- North American Gaming Regulators Association - Federal, state, local, tribal and provincial agencies responsible for gaming regulation.
- South Dakota Gaming - Regulates horseracing and gaming in the City of Deadwood and on Indian reservations.
- Urbino Casino Management Portal - Enterprise strategy, executive tools and articles, as well as gaming news and stock quotes.
- Topix: Gaming - News about the gaming industry, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web