Arts: Movies: Filmmaking: Directing: Directors
|This category in other languages:|
- Auteur - Links to webpages about movie directors from all the world.
- Colin Kelly's Crazy Samurai Page - Photos and filmographies of Akira Kurosawa, Toshiro Mifune, and Takashi Shimura.
- DGA Magazine - Interviews - Over one hundred interviews with directors from the Directors Guild of America.
- Directions in Style - Site reviews six films, comparing and contrasting the methods used by directors Martin Scorsese and Quentin Tarantino.
- The Director's Chair - Interviews with several dozen directors.
- 5 Directors You've Never Heard Of - Essays on Robert Altman, Alain Resnais, Roman Polanski, Sidney Lumet, and John Frankenheimer.
- Gods of Filmmaking - Film synopses and personal views on the work of several directors.
- Great Directors - A Critical Database - Profiles of dozens of notable film directors.
- Morris Engel and Ruth Orkin - Articles on Morris Engel and Ruth Orkin, the influential 1950s American neorealist directors.
- Off Their Rockers - Exploring the notion that all great modern directors have eventually gone crazy by making bad films. Includes a list of directors and examples of their work to back up this theory.
- Superwonderscope - Dedicated to directors like Dario Argento, Mario and Lamberto Bava, and Albert Pyun. Credits, photos, links, and comments.
- Unofficial Website of Zucker, Abrahams and Zucker - The team behind Airplane!, the Naked Gun trilogy and the Police Squad television series.
- Wise Guys - LA Weekly roundtable discussion with André de Toth, Budd Boetticher and Jules Dassin.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web